Helen Hai is leading Binance’s Blockchain for Charity initiative, which focuses on using blockchain for social good. She also serves as the United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s goodwill ambassador for industrialization in Africa. In addition, she is the founder of the Made in Africa Initiative, which advises African governments on the promotion of industrialization and investment. Hai holds a bachelor’s degree in actuarial science and a master’s in actuarial management from CASS Business School in London and an executive MBA from Insead and Tsinghua University with nearly 25 years of international experience in FTSE100 companies
Helen Hai is a highly accomplished executive and global leader, currently serving as the Executive Vice President of Binance, a leading blockchain and cryptocurrency exchange platform. In this role, she heads several key departments within the organization, including the EU, UK, and Africa region, Global Fiat, P2P and Custody business, and Binance Charity Foundation.
Helen has been instrumental in building the NFT and Fan Token business for Binance, leveraging her extensive experience in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry to drive growth and innovation in these emerging areas. She is widely recognized as a thought leader in the space, and is highly respected for her insights and expertise.
In addition to her work at Binance, Helen is also a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), where she works to promote sustainable development and economic growth in emerging markets. She has been recognized for her outstanding contributions to this field, receiving the African Business Icon Award in 2015, and being named an Officer of the National Order of Lion of Senegal in 2016.
Helen's contributions to the business world have also been widely recognized. In 2017, she was named a Wu Fellow by UC Berkeley, a Global Visionary by UBS, and an Aspen Fellow by the Aspen Institute. She was also included on Bloomberg's "Ones to Watch" list of 50 people who shaped 2018 in unexpected ways.
In 2019, Helen was awarded the prestigious 'INSEAD Alumni Force for Good Award' in recognition of her exceptional leadership and commitment to positive social impact. That same year, she was selected as one of the Cointelegraph Top 100 most important and influential people in the cryptocurrency and blockchain world.
With her extensive knowledge, deep industry connections, and unwavering commitment to driving innovation and positive change, Helen Hai is a true pioneer in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, and a driving force behind the continued growth and success of Binance and the wider industry.
Helen Hai is a visionary leader with a passion for creating positive change in the world. Her work as Executive VP of Binance organization and head of Binance NFT demonstrates her commitment to innovation and creating new opportunities in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
Helen's vision is to use blockchain technology to empower people around the world, particularly those in underserved communities. Her work with Binance Charity Foundation reflects this vision, as the foundation is dedicated to using blockchain technology to improve the lives of disadvantaged communities around the world.
- Helen Hai, CEO , Made in Africa Initiative | Concordia
- Helen Hai Head of the Binance Charity Foundation | Cointelegraph
- Helen Hai Executive VP of Binance and Head of Binance Charity at Binance Charity | Womentech
- Helen Hai Executive Vice-President, Binance Holdings Limited | Weforum
- The UN Refugee Agency Accepts First Stablecoin Crypto Donation of $2.5M from Binance Charity to support Ukraine Efforts | Unrefugees
- Binance Charity Donates $100,000 in Georgia To Empower Women Through Web 3.0 Education | Dailyhodl
- Binance Charity and Women in Tech Launch Free Blockchain Courses for Women in Rural Communities | Thefintechtimes
- Binance Charity, Women in Tech to Train Moroccan Women on Blockchain, Metaverse | Moroccoworldnews
- Binance Charity Partners with Women in Tech to Offer Free Blockchain Courses For Rural Communities In Africa & Brazil | Techcabal
- Binance Charity and UNIC Partner to Provide Scholarships to Worlds’ Leading MSc in Blockchain | Stockwatch
- NFTs Are Technological Renaissance for Inspiration, Says Binance’s Helen Hai (Interview) | Cryptopotato
- Binance charity wanted medical records of Community Chest Fund recipients | Maltatoday
- Binance Charity Partners Women in Tech on Blockchain Courses | Thisdaylive
- Kharkiv Art Museum launches NFT collection on Binance NFT | Blooloop
- NFTs Need to Create Long-Term Value Which ‘Is Not Really Here Yet’, Says Binance NFT Head | Beincrypto
- K-pop giant sm entertainment strikes ‘play2create’ nft partnership with crypto exchange binance | Musicbusinessworldwide
- BLACKPINK agency forges strategic partnership with Binance to push for NFT and other projects | Ajudaily
- Ogulu Launches NFT For Good Collection Jigsaw Tribe On Binance NFT Marketplace | Thisdaylive
- K-pop NFTs: Binance and YG partnership will prioritize sustainability | Cointelegraph
- Dubai’s Museum of the Future partners with Binance to issue NFTs | Gulfbusiness