Perianne Boring is the Founder and CEO of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, a leading trade association and advocacy group in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. With a background in financial analysis and experience in the US House of Representatives, Boring recognized the potential of blockchain technology and established the Chamber in 2014. Under her leadership, the organization has become a prominent voice in the industry, engaging with policymakers, regulators, and industry stakeholders to shape favorable regulations and promote blockchain adoption. Boring's strategic vision and ability to navigate complex policy landscapes have earned her recognition as a leading advocate for blockchain technology. She has testified before congressional committees, provided expert opinions, and participated in public and private forums to educate policymakers about the benefits of blockchain technology. Through the Chamber of Digital Commerce, Boring has established initiatives to facilitate education, research, and collaboration within the industry. She has also co-founded the Blockchain Association and has been an active speaker at industry events. Boring's dedication and efforts have bridged the gap between blockchain and traditional regulations, driving the industry's growth and mainstream adoption.
Perianne Boring is an influential figure in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry, known for her contributions as the Founder and CEO of the Chamber of Digital Commerce. She has dedicated her career to promoting the adoption and integration of digital assets and blockchain technology within regulatory frameworks, fostering innovation, and shaping policy decisions related to the digital economy.
Perianne Boring began her journey in the financial world, working as a legislative analyst in the US House of Representatives. During her time there, she gained valuable insights into the policymaking process and witnessed the potential of emerging technologies to revolutionize various industries. In 2014, recognizing the transformative power of blockchain technology, she established the Chamber of Digital Commerce, a trade association and advocacy group focused on advancing the adoption of digital assets and blockchain-based solutions.
Under Boring's leadership, the Chamber of Digital Commerce has become a prominent and influential voice within the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. The organization has been instrumental in engaging policymakers, regulators, and industry stakeholders in constructive dialogue to shape favorable regulations and create a conducive environment for blockchain innovation.
Boring's strategic vision and ability to navigate complex policy landscapes have earned her recognition as a leading advocate for blockchain technology. She has testified before congressional committees, provided expert opinions to regulatory agencies, and participated in numerous public and private forums to educate policymakers about the potential benefits of blockchain technology and digital assets. Her efforts have played a pivotal role in shaping regulatory frameworks and promoting a favorable business environment for blockchain-based companies.
Through the Chamber of Digital Commerce, Boring has established various initiatives to facilitate education, research, and collaboration within the blockchain industry. The organization's membership includes a diverse range of stakeholders, including industry leaders, technology startups, investors, and legal and policy experts. Boring has cultivated a strong network of partners and collaborators, enabling the Chamber to provide valuable resources and expertise to its members and advocate effectively for the industry as a whole.
In addition to her work at the Chamber of Digital Commerce, Boring has been actively involved in other initiatives to foster blockchain adoption. She has co-founded the Blockchain Association, a lobbying group dedicated to advancing blockchain-related policies in Washington, D.C. She has also been a prominent speaker at industry conferences and events, sharing her insights and advocating for the potential of blockchain technology to transform sectors such as finance, supply chain, healthcare, and more.
Perianne Boring's dedication to promoting the blockchain industry's growth and her tireless efforts to engage with policymakers have established her as a prominent leader in the field. Her work has helped bridge the gap between the rapidly evolving world of blockchain and the traditional regulatory landscape, facilitating collaboration and understanding between industry participants and policymakers. Through her visionary leadership, Boring continues to shape the future of blockchain technology, driving its mainstream adoption and integration into global economies.
Perianne Boring established the Chamber of Digital Commerce with a mission "to promote the acceptance and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies." She works closely with policymakers, regulatory agencies, and industry experts, advocating for a pro-growth policy environment that fosters job creation, innovation, and investment.
Recognition and Awards
- All You Need to Know About Perianne Boring | Coincentral
- Perianne Boring | Popularbio
- Perianne Boring | Aaespeakers
- FTX turmoil destroys clout of crypto’s Washington spokesman | Financial Times
- Perianne Boring | Finnotes
- Perianne Boring | Forbes
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce CEO on Future of U.S. Crypto Regulation | Coindesk
- Bitcoin cleans up the environment and helps catch criminals — US Senator Cynthia Lummis | Cointelegraph
- SEC’s Coinbase Insider Trading Case Is ‘Backdoor Rulemaking,’ Trade Association’s CEO Says | Coindesk
- SEC can’t deny ‘huge’ crypto demand, ‘new asset class’: Chamber of Digital Commerce CEO | Foxbusiness
- Trade group argues U.S. SEC case unfairly labels crypto as securities | Reuters
- White House Crypto Report Gets Frosty Reception From Industry | Bloomberglaw
- Crypto Goes to Washington | Time
- Chamber of Digital Commerce argues the SEC is overstepping its authority | Blockchain News
- Biden's 30% Tax on Bitcoin Miners 'Isn't Going to Happen,' Says Cynthia Lummis | Decrypt
- Why Won’t the SEC Approve a Bitcoin ETF? With Perianne Boring | Whatbitcoindid.
- The Next US President Will Be Pro Crypto, Claims Chamber of Digital Commerce Founder | Beincrypto
- Digital Chamber Of Commerce | Coindesk
- Chamber of Digital Commerce CEO Reacts to Coinbase Insider Trading Case | Yahoo Finance News
- Chamber of Digital Commerce says 'the time has come' for the SEC to approve a Bitcoin ETF | Cointelegraph