Samiran Ghosh, through a career spanning 25 years, has held key roles at Microsoft, Dun & Bradstreet, IBM and TCS. Some of the senior leadership positions he has held recently are Chief Digital Advisor at Microsoft India and APAC Head of Technology for Dun & Bradstreet. Prior to that, during his 14 years at IBM, he did multiple roles across Consulting, Sales, Global Delivery, Solutioning, Research and Product Development. He took a one-year sabbatical from IBM to work at the National Institute for Smart Government on several e-governance projects including the Aadhaar project.
Samiran Ghosh is a technology expert and thought leader with over 25 years of experience in the industry. He has worked with major companies like Microsoft, Dun & Bradstreet, IBM, and TCS in senior leadership positions, where he has played multiple roles across Consulting, Sales, Global Delivery, Solutioning, Research, and Product Development. He is also a member of various prestigious organizations like the MIT Tech Review Global Panel, WEF Member, Forbes Tech Council, and a TEDx Speaker.
Apart from his work in the technology industry, Samiran is also a dog lover and is known as the "Dogfather" to his golden lab named Toffee. He enjoys playing the flute and is a history buff, comic lover, and car enthusiast. He is known for his ability to work with some of the coolest startups and entrepreneurs in various domains like AI, blockchain, creative content, healthcare, risk, and music.
Samiran is also a published author and a startup mentor. He is passionate about the possibilities that technology can bring to better people's lives and has had a significant impact on the industry through his work.
Samiran Ghosh's vision is centred around leveraging technology to improve people's lives. He is passionate about the possibilities that technology can bring and has played a key role in shaping the technology landscape in various domains. He is a thought leader and influencer in the industry and has worked with startups and entrepreneurs to help them realize their vision.
Samiran's work with the Aadhaar project, which is a unique identification program in India, reflects his commitment to using technology for social good. He has also worked in domains like healthcare and risk to create innovative solutions that can benefit people.
Recognition and Awards
- Samiranghosh | Samiranghosh.org
- Samiran Ghosh | Forbes
- Samiran Ghosh University of Calcutta · Department of Applied Mathematics Ph. D | Researchgate
- Samiran Ghosh MBA Emerg. Tech Leader, TEDx Speaker, Podcast Host | Speakerhub
- Samiran Ghosh SpeakIn Expert Speaker | Speakin
- Samiran Ghosh | Thecompanycheck
- 3 Techies Banter wins the Best Technology Podcast Award at the Indian Audio Summit & Awards | Business Standard
- Samiran Ghosh | Rubixds
- 3 Techies Banter Podcast is a FunTech Podcast that simplifies all things tech | Prweb
- Unblox Team | Unblox
- About Tech, Finance, and Economics. Making it simple & surprising with fun and interesting insights. Funtech | Listennotes
- Samiran Ghosh Co-Founder at unblox Solutions | Thinkers360
- Samiran Ghosh Senior Advisor at McKinsey & Company | Onalytica