ZERO13 is an automated AI and blockchain-driven ecosystem that aims to digitally interconnect ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) markets to achieve Net Zero emissions. It provides a comprehensive platform for carbon credits and ESG real-world assets, bringing together various marketplaces, exchanges, registries, banks, custodians, buyers, sellers, ClimateTech firms, and FinTechs.
The name ZERO13 reflects the core purpose and mission of the ecosystem. "ZERO" represents the drive to achieve Net Zero emissions, while "13" refers to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 13, which emphasizes the urgent need for action to combat climate change and its impacts.
ZERO13 has successfully partnered with GMEX Group and the Verdana Eco-Consortium, marking an important milestone for the ecosystem. This collaboration brings together the strengths and expertise of all three entities to create a powerful and interconnected platform for carbon credits and ESG real-world assets.
ZERO13 is an organization that aims to contribute to achieving Net Zero emissions by utilizing AI and blockchain technology to restore trust in carbon credit markets. The company addresses various challenges in the carbon credit space, including greenwashing, double counting, price transparency, vertical silos, and market fragmentation. Hirander Misra serves as the Chairman and CEO of ZERO13. With his extensive experience in the financial industry, Misra leads the company in its mission to revolutionize carbon credit markets and promote sustainable finance.
The core offering of ZERO13 is the ZERO13 Hub, which operates as a Platform-as-a-Service. This hub serves as a distributed entry point for digital issuance, trading, and settlement of carbon credits and real-world assets such as ESG securities. It connects multiple international carbon exchanges, registries, custodians, and ESG project owners worldwide. The hub facilitates supply verification, transparent pricing, and real-time settlement using APIs and across blockchains powered by ZERO13 Chain (also known as 'Pyctor').
The ZERO13 Hub provides several key functions to support the carbon credit ecosystem. It establishes digital climate and sustainability markets infrastructure, enabling the issuance, recording, verification, and monitoring of carbon credits. It ensures transparency in pricing, trading, exchange matching, and real-time settlement of carbon credits. Advanced cybersecurity technology is implemented to ensure end-to-end operational security within the ecosystem. The hub also plays a role in aggregating global carbon markets and participants, promoting collaboration and efficiency. Additionally, ZERO13 aims to facilitate the transition of digital assets to a circular economy, promoting sustainability and environmental consciousness.
ZERO10 is partnered with GMEX Group and the Verdana Eco-Consortium. This collaboration aims to further enhance the capabilities of the ZERO13 ecosystem by leveraging GMEX's expertise in digital business and technology solutions for capital, commodities, and sustainability markets, along with Verdana Eco-Consortium's proficiency in addressing challenges like double counting and providing transparency in carbon markets. By joining forces, ZERO13, GMEX, and Verdana Eco-Consortium will work together to create a more robust and interconnected platform that facilitates trusted supply, digital issuance, trading, and settlement of carbon credits and related ESG real-world assets, ultimately contributing to the collective goal of achieving Net Zero emissions.
GMEX, the provider of digital business and technology solutions for capital, commodities, and sustainability markets, recognized the need for a cohesive global carbon ecosystem. Currently, the carbon market suffers from fragmentation, with multiple silos and a lack of connectivity between registries, exchanges, and over-the-counter trading. ZERO13 intends to bridge these gaps and create an interconnected global carbon ecosystem.
ZERO13's mission is to help achieve Net Zero emissions by leveraging the power of AI and blockchain technology to restore trust in carbon credit markets.
The company aims to address key challenges such as greenwashing, double counting, price transparency, vertical silos, and market fragmentation within the carbon credit ecosystem. By doing so, ZERO13 seeks to create a more transparent, efficient, and interconnected global carbon ecosystem.
The vision of ZERO13 is to become the leading end-to-end global carbon credits exchange, registry, and participant aggregation platform ecosystem. The company envisions a future where carbon credits and related ESG real-world assets are seamlessly traded, verified, and settled in a secure and efficient manner.
Products and Services
ZERO13 offers a range of products and services that are designed to address the challenges and inefficiencies in carbon credit markets while promoting transparency, efficiency, and trust. Here are some key offerings:
- ZERO13 Hub: The ZERO13 Hub serves as a Platform-as-a-Service, providing a distributed point of entry for digital issuance, trading, and settlement of carbon credits and real-world assets like ESG securities. It connects multiple international carbon exchanges, registries, custodians, and ESG project owners globally. The hub facilitates supply verification, transparent pricing, and real-time settlement using APIs and across blockchains enabled by ZERO13 Chain ('Pyctor').
- ZERO13 Registry: The ZERO13 Registry is an automated AI meta-registry that assesses and monitors progress towards decarbonization goals. It ensures controls to detect fraudulent credits and double counting while providing full disclosure of sustainability disclosure requirements. The registry integrates with dMRV (digital measurement, reporting, verification) systems and connects to standards bodies for carbon credits, enhancing transparency.
- ZERO13 Markets: ZERO13 operates a regulated carbon credits exchange that facilitates trading, price transparency, and real-time settlement of carbon credits. It provides a hybrid approach using both API and blockchain-based technologies. The exchange also supports the trading of ESG real-world assets, broadening the range of sustainable investment opportunities.
- ZERO13 Chain ('Pyctor'): ZERO13 Chain is a dedicated blockchain infrastructure that connects multiple blockchains in a decentralized, secure, and scalable manner. It ensures transparency, settlement finality, and immutability of data within the ZERO13 ecosystem, enhancing the integrity of carbon credit transactions.
- SustainaFi: ZERO13's SustainaFi initiative focuses on linking sustainability with finance. It aims to create a vertically and horizontally integrated Sustainable Finance 'network of networks ecosystem. SustainaFi incorporates green banking finance and ESG asset management, fostering collaboration among financial institutions and promoting sustainable investment practices.
- Carbon Credits Aggregation: ZERO13 facilitates the aggregation of global carbon markets and participants, promoting collaboration and efficiency. By connecting diverse stakeholders, including suppliers, buyers, exchanges, registries, custodians, and ClimateTech firms, ZERO13 enables the unlocking of the full potential of carbon credits and related ESG assets.
- Tokenovate and GMEX ZERO13 enable execution I Yahoo Finance
- GMEX Group - Products, Competitors, Financials I GMX Group
- Tokenovate and GMEX ZERO13 I A-Team Insight
- GMEX Technologies - Company Profile I Crunchbase
- Zero13 - Digital Carbon Credits Platform for Net-Zero Emissions! I Youtube -Tomorrow Events
- Dr. Myles Allen to ZERO13 I Zero Co2
- Net Zero Strategy: Build Back Greener I United Kingdom Government
- GMEX strengthens environmental focus with ZERO13 I Payment Expert
- GMEX Group Launches ZERO13 Digital Carbon Credits I Yahoo
- GMEX launches ZERO13 carbon fintech I Asset Serving Times
- verdana.io: Carbon Footprint Management SaaS Platform I Verdana
- ZERO13 Archives I Citiesabc
- Verdana I LinkedIn
- Consultancy - Zero13 I Zero13
- GMEX launches ZERO13, a blockchain-powered carbon I Finance Feeds
- Hirander Misra - Chief Executive Officer - ZERO13 I LinkedIn
- Digital Commodity Exchange I DCX Group
- Former BDx CEO Braham Singh Joins Verdana as Chairman I New South Wales
- Board & Management I GMEX Group
- Tokenovate and GMEX ZERO13 enable execution I PR Newswire
Tony Harrop (CIO)
Emmanuel Devedeux (Head of Business Development)
Aleksandr Kopnin (Digital Assets CTO)
Krish Krishnan (Advisor)