CECP is a UK-based affiliate of The Carlyle Group Inc. (“Carlyle”), one of the largest and most diversified multi-product global alternative asset management firms in the world, offering specialized investment funds and other investment vehicles that invest across a range of industries, geographies, asset classes and investment strategies.
Carlyle operates its business through CECP and other Carlyle-affiliated investment advisers. CECP’s principal place of business is in London and it is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. CECP provides investment advisory services to an affiliated US registered investment adviser in respect of certain Carlyle-advised funds.
- CECP ADVISORS LLP overview I UK Government
- CECP Advisors LLP I The Carlyle Group
- CECP ADVISORS LLP Company Profile I Dun & Bradstreet
- CECP Advisors LLP I Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Cecp Advisors LLP - Company Profile I Endole
- Cecp Advisors LLP | Irish Legal & Business Services I Solo Check
- CECP ADVISORS LLP I Company Check
Financial and Banking