Kaihan Krippendorff is a renowned strategy, growth, and transformation expert, keynote speaker, author, and futurist. He is the founder and CEO of Outthinker, a think tank specialising in conducting research on business strategy, innovation, and technology, as well as building corporate communities. He is also the founder of the Outthinker Strategy Network, a global peer network of senior strategy executives focused on helping them solve their most pressing challenges and staying ahead of the pace of change.
Kaihan has a unique ability to turn difficult concepts into easy-to-understand ideas and practical tools. He is an internationally recognized thought leader, battle-tested consultant, and sought-after keynote speaker on the topics of strategy, growth, and transformation. He has helped generate over $2.5B in new annual revenue for many of the world’s most recognizable companies, including JP Morgan Chase, L’Oreal, Microsoft, Raytheon, and Yahoo!.
Kaihan is the best-selling author of five books, including the Edison Award-nominated "Driving Innovation From Within: A Guide for Internal Entrepreneurs" and a new edition of his book, "Outthink the Competition: How Innovative Companies and Strategists See Options Others Ignore". He is also a regular contributor to major media outlets, such as Fast Company.
With degrees from the University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering, Wharton, Columbia, and London Business Schools, as well as a doctorate in strategy, Kaihan brings a holistic, diverse, and global perspective to everything he does. He is a top business strategy, growth, and transformation keynote speaker who has helped inspire, motivate, and arm hundreds of thousands of people with the tools and mindset needed to win the future.
Kaihan Krippendorff is a renowned strategist, growth expert, author, futurist, and keynote speaker, who is committed to helping individuals and organizations thrive in the fast-paced era of disruptive technological change.
Kaihan started his career at McKinsey & Company before founding and leading two successful companies that he leads today. Outthinker is a think tank that conducts research on business strategy, innovation, and technology and builds corporate communities, while the Outthinker Strategy Network is a global peer network of senior strategy executives focused on helping them solve their most pressing challenges and stay ahead of the pace of change.
Kaihan has a unique ability to turn complex concepts into easy-to-understand ideas and practical tools. He is recognized as one of the top innovation thought leaders in the world by Thinkers50 and ranked as a Top 30 Management Professional of 2022 by Global Gurus.
His work at Outthinker has generated over $2.5 billion in new annual revenue for some of the world's most recognizable companies, including JP Morgan Chase, L'Oreal, Microsoft, Raytheon, and Yahoo!. He has helped entrepreneurs, business leaders, and executives from small businesses, high-growth startups, large private companies, and the Fortune 50 drive meaningful action that produces outcomes.
Kaihan is a sought-after keynote speaker on the topics of strategy, growth, transformation, and innovation, both in-person and virtually. He has authored five books, including the Edison Award-nominated "Driving Innovation From Within: A Guide for Internal Entrepreneurs," as well as a new edition of his book, "Outthink the Competition: How Innovative Companies and Strategists See Options Others Ignore."
In addition to his speaking engagements and consulting projects, Kaihan teaches at business schools globally, including NYU and FIU. He also hosts the Outthinkers Podcast, regularly writes for Fast Company and other major media outlets, and serves on four corporate advisory boards.
Kaihan's diverse background and global perspective are evident in his work, with his mother hailing from Bangladesh, his father from Germany, and his wife from Latin America. Nobel Peace Prize winner Mohammad Yunus has said, "Kaihan shows that with a compelling idea, anyone can change the world," a message that has made Kaihan one of the most sought-after speakers on the topics of business strategy, growth, transformation, and innovation.
Some of Kaihan's most popular speaking topics include "Outthink the Competition," "Conquering Innovation and Creativity Killers," "Innovating Beyond the R&D Lab," "Unleashing Agile," "Be the Disruptor, Not the Disrupted," and "The Purpose Path."
Kaihan Krippendorff's vision is to help individuals and organizations thrive in the face of fast-paced disruptive technological change. He believes that in today's ever-changing world, it is no longer enough to just react to disruption; rather, it is essential to proactively anticipate and outthink disruption. He advocates for developing a growth mindset and fostering a culture of innovation to stay ahead of the curve.
Kaihan's approach to achieving this vision is through his Outthinker methodology, which is a framework that helps individuals and organizations identify new growth opportunities and develop innovative strategies to capitalize on those opportunities. His methodology is based on the principle that the most successful leaders and organizations are those that can think differently and challenge the status quo.
Overall, Kaihan Krippendorff's vision is to empower individuals and organizations to embrace change and thrive in the face of disruption.
Recognition and Awards
- About Kaihan | Kaihan
- Kaihan Krippendorff Renowned Business Strategist, Best-Selling Author of Outthink the Competition, and Popular Fast Company Blogger | Leadingauthorities
- Kaihan krippendorff – Keynote Speaker | London Speakerbureau
- Kaihan Krippendorff Strategy and Innovation Expert | Speakers
- Kaihan Krippendorff | Speakerscorner
- Kaihan KrippendorffInternationally recognized thought leader in business strategy, strategy growth, transformation & innovation | Pro Motivate
- Kaihan Krippendorff | Fast Company
- Kaihan Krippendorff Founder, Outthinker | Udemy
- Change The World Without Quitting Your Job Kaihan Krippendorff • TEDxColumbiaUniversity | Ted
- A Thanksgiving Recipe For Innovation | Chiefexecutive
- A Guide for Intrapreneurs An excerpt from Driving Innovation From Within: A Guide for Internal Entrepreneurs examines how employees catalyze innovation from within organizations | SSIR
- Looking for Purpose at Work? Be an Intrapreneur | Nextavenue
- 3 things you’re doing wrong when you try to plan for the future | Fast Company
- Why Samsonite And Prada IPOed In Hong Kong | Fast Company
- Ep. 195 – Kaihan Krippendorff, Author of Driving Innovation from Within & Outthinker CEO | Insideoutside
- Kaihan Krippendorff Strategy and innovation expert, founder of Outthinker, former McKinsey consultant, author of four business strategy books and sought after keynote speaker | Speakers Associates
- Interview with Kaihan Krippendorff CEO of Outthinker | Scottamyx
- Kaihan Krippendorff | Amazon
- Kaihan Krippendorff Founder of the growth strategy and innovation consulting firm Outthinker | Thinkers50