Nam Vu is the CEO of Vietnamese based tech company tMonitor. A company trying to solve air pollution using the latest IoT, ML and AI technology.
Nam Vu is the Founder and CEO of tMonitor, a technology startup that creates social impact towards people's living and working environment through a smart solution to monitor air quality.
• Recently, overcoming 2,000 projects from 24 countries and 5 continents, tMonitor has won the Startup Wheel 2021 and was a winner of received the international award for digital transformation Open Business Council Award 2021 and was honored for the contribution of businesses in the post-Covid-19 era. The award is given annually to the most progressive thinkers who demonstrate exceptional pioneer work and devotion inDigital Inclusion, Social impact, Disability and Accessibility field of digital transformation.
• Along with tMonitor, Nam was voted as the most voted social impact entrepreneur by the public at the Blue Venture Award 2020.
• In 2020, when the Covid-19 epidemic was only rekindled in the US until the whole country was engulfed in a pandemic, he was still determined to hit the road and successfully complete the task of Product Manager with important customers here. Working with 5x, 6x professors who are leading experts in radiation oncology in the US, he is the first Vietnamese and the youngest 9x to participate in the research and development of radiation oncology machine systems with the most advanced technology in the world.
• In 2019, Nam was proud to be named when his passionate tMonitor solution won the Asia-Pacific Championship in the competition for Artificial Intelligence application products organized by IBM in San Francisco, USA. In the same year, the solution also received noble titles such as Sao Khue, IoT Start-up champion, Top 50 global AI startup.
• Before that, he mostly taught himself about Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and built his own learning path and created a Machine Learning for Software Engineers on Github with over 25,000 members worldwide. This community, aimed at helping programmers educate themselves on Machine Learning, has received many positive reviews from learners as well as global AI experts.
• Despite deep research in AI, Nam paused his PhD studies in AI in the US to focus on starting a business with tMonitor with the mission to make a positive social impact by AI-based and the Internet of Things solution.
tMonitor, a technology startup that creates social impact towards people's living and working environment through a smart solution to monitor air quality.