Oleg Andreev is a software designer and crypto-anarchy historian, currently working as a protocol architect at Interstellar. He has a diverse range of experience in UI design, software architecture, information security, and cryptography. Andreev was born in St. Petersburg, Russia, and has lived in several countries, including Paris and Barcelona.
Some of Andreev's notable contributions to the software development community include his work as the author of Gitbox, CoreBitcoin, and BTCRuby, all Bitcoin toolkits that allow developers to build applications that interact with the Bitcoin network. He was also the co-designer and developer of FunGolf GPS, which is now TAG Heuer Golf, an app that assists golfers. Andreev has also written several whitepapers on Bitcoin and cryptosystems and published articles on Bitcoin and crypto-anarchy. He is known for his expertise in blockchain technology and has developed ZkVM, a blockchain with confidential smart contracts.
Oleg Andreev is a software designer and crypto-anarchy historian who was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. He spent many years in Paris before moving to Barcelona and currently resides in the Bay Area. Andreev is known for his expertise in UI design, software architecture, information security, and cryptography.
Andreev has made several significant contributions to the software development community. He is the author of Gitbox, a 5-star version control app for OS X, and CoreBitcoin and BTCRuby, Bitcoin toolkits for Objective-C, Swift, and Ruby. He was also the co-designer and developer of FunGolf GPS, which is now TAG Heuer Golf, an app that assists golfers.
Andreev is also a thought leader in the blockchain technology space. He has written several whitepapers on Bitcoin and cryptosystems and published articles on Bitcoin and crypto-anarchy. He has developed ZkVM, a blockchain with confidential smart contracts, and has worked on other innovative blockchain technologies.
In his current role as a protocol architect at Interstellar, Andreev continues to work on cutting-edge technologies in the software industry. He also works on building Tonkeeper, a powerful wallet app for TON. Andreev is an active member of the tech community and has a strong presence on social media, including Twitter and GitHub.
Oleg Andreev is known for his vision of a world where individuals have control over their data and their privacy. He is a proponent of crypto-anarchy, which advocates for the use of cryptographic tools to secure personal and financial privacy.
Andreev's work in blockchain technology is driven by his belief that decentralized, trustless systems can provide a more secure and transparent way to store and transfer value. He has focused on building blockchain technologies that enable confidential smart contracts, allowing users to conduct transactions in a secure and private manner.
In addition, Andreev has also emphasized the importance of open-source software and community-driven development. He believes that the collaborative nature of open-source development can lead to more innovative and secure software solutions.
- Oleg Andreev | Oleganza.com
- Oleg Andreev | Zoominfo
- Oleg Andreev | Intch
- Oleg Andreev Protocol architect at Interstellar | Cypherhunter
- Oleg Andreev Chief Engineer at Systems Ltd | Apollo
- Oleg Andreev | Coindesk
- oleganza Oleg Andreev | Keybase
- ZkVM: about the motocrab | Stellar
- Ebay without Ebay - Bitcoin smart contracts presentation by Oleg Andreev | Slideshare
- Oleg Andreev Contract for Bitcoin banking transactions | Medium
- Oleg Andreev | Coinscouts
- Episode 95: zkVM with Oleg Andreev | Zeroknowledge
- Bitcoin Not Going Away, Forks Are FUD Projects: Oleg Andreev | Cointelegraph
- How Time-locked Bitcoins Could Incentivize Smooth Hard Forks | News Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Price Leaves $4,000 Behind as Mood Senses Destination $3,400 | Cointelegraph
- The TON Foundation announces first community ambassadors and names Manuel Stotz as board member | News BTC
- Bitcoin is Not Bubble Says John McAfee in Interview with RT | Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin Transaction Volumes Up 55% in 2017 | Cointelegraph